12 Outlet Favourites from Joules. 11 for baby and 1 pretty stylish looking, muddy puddle essential for mummy!
Never heard of Joules? They’re a 25 years young British lifestyle brand that sells homeware and clothing for women, men and children – including babies, so that’s where my interest was first piqued!
I’m glad I found them. In fact the pic of B on our About Us page features one of my favourite pairs of leggings from a set from Joules. We’ve had them for some time and they still look brand new, just a shame they’re too small now. Sob. Yes, some of it is at the mid to pricier end of the baby clothes scale, but the quality is fantastic. If you want quality over quantity, by being savvy, you can get lots of wear to your pound. And their stuff makes for great hand me downs.
I’ve been raiding my Christmas money again I have just picked up a few bits from their outlet. I also bought a couple of things for next winter, like the bear hat and the polar bear jumper. I like to be prepared!
1.Baby Boy London set £14.95 2. Pompom Hat 3.Crawlers £9.95. 4. Muslins set £7.95 5. Elephant slippers £5.95 6. Babyfife Babygrow £9.95 7.Mittens £3.95 8. Babygrow £9.95 9. Wellies £16.95+ 10. Robin Jumper £8.95 11. Bear jumper £8.95 12. Bear Hat £4.95
1. Baby Boy London set £14.95 from £34.95. I bought this for next Autumn/Winter.
4. Muslins. Muslins can be pretty pricey, but they are an absolute baby necessity. I operate a rotation scheme and keep the newer, better quality ones for out and about and leave the shabbier ones for at home or lining changing tables! The older they get, the less likely they will be seen in public and the more likely they will become feeding bibs! Not ashamed to admit it – I can’t be the only one who does that. Can I? £7.95 from £14.95
6. Babyfife Babygrow £9.95
9. The wellies perfect for jumping in muddy puddles and I hope will be my Hunters affordable dupe. I am a welly kinda gal, but I do like them to look stylish too. I love mine for walking in and I am a Hunter girl as they are comfy and last forever. Mine have taken a real battering over the last 5 years from camping, to festivals to baby sensory and are still going strong – come rain, hail, snow (maybe not so much the summer shine). So, in a controversial departure, I’ve ordered these. £16.95, with a 1 year guarantee – I have them I have high hope for them! Will keep you posted!
There are other styles available.
10. Robin Jumper £8.95 from £24.95. One for the girlies.
12. Bear Hat £4.95 from £12.95
Hope you find some inspiration! Let me know what you get and if you find any steals I’ve missed!
If you like this, you might also like:
- Mamas & Papas – Get the Labels for Less (+video)
- My First 6 Months of Motherhood,
- Mothercare Spring Summer 2016 Clothes and Video
Kitty & B x