Mamas & Papas Sale Haul
So, this is part 2 of the latest baby haul.
- Part 1 is Mothercare, Baby K and Florence & Fred. Including a try on with B! Click here to see part one (YouTube video)!
- Part 2 is this one of Mamas & Papas
- Part 3 is Joules with some great stuff from the Outlet
This video includes that travel sleeping bag and other things I mentioned in the Mamas & Papas get the labels for less blog post. That whole series has been so popular, we’ll definitely be doing some more. Also, now I have (sort of) conquered my stage fright, the videos will be coming far more regularly, so don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel so you don’t miss us!
All the products and more are mentioned in the blog post: here. But, they’re also below. Where they’ve sold out, I’ve given you an alternative. Some are priced less than what I paid!
We previously got the 0-6 months sleeping bag and booties at full price and I totally think they’re worth it. But, labels for less is our speciality, so make sure you’re following us so you get the head’s up first on the lower prices too.
Don’t forget, there’s also:
- Part 1 Mothercare, Baby K and Florence & Fred, with a debut from B to try them on!
- Part 3 Joules (under construction!).
Top Tip and Massive Bargain
Oh, and the added Brucey bonus we got is that from the last shop we got a £15.00 voucher for spending over £30.00 and we used that to buy this jeans and t-shirt set in the sale, which I only paid an extra 80p for! #cashback! Sign up for the mailing list, you get loads of similar perks!
I bought all my stuff (except the booties) in the sale and had it on the blog. So if you want to see what I paid, click here for the post that was prompted by my spree!
Love Kitty & B x
You might also like:
- Easy & Delicious Carrot and Parsnip Soup (with baby puree combo)
- Post-Pregnancy Wardrobe Edit
- How to get M.A.C cosmetics for less and where to learn how to use them