Whether you’re into trends or not, monochrome and soft minimal is on the trending fashion radar this year. If you don’t believe me, check out the fashionistas at Harpers Bazaar here.
No matter what’s in with the fashion pack, I personally don’t think monochrome ever goes out of style. But, hey, what do I know! ;o)
Actually, what I do know is how to rock a trend for less and I love Mango. You’ll have seen I mentioned my Mango black blazer and waterfall cardigan in the Affordable Autumn Edit. Well, I bought them from Secret Sales. At a bargain price. Natch.
Here’s a few of my picks from the Mango sales. Lots to take you through the year and to accessorise. Some wardrobe staples and some geometric prints and florals for spring/summer. I added the trousers as they’re a bargain and there are sizes up to 24 with the Violeta range here.
There are loads of jackets too, including a great biker style faux leather number for £22.00 here and a white jacket with button detail which nods to the Jill Sanders Autumn Winter collection coat here.
Remember, you need to keep checking back on your basket to make sure you get what you want – I’ve made the mistake of not doing that before! If you’d like me to do a post on getting the most out of flash sales sites, then let me know. I have a lot to tell!
- Black and white dress £14.99,
- Black and White Shirt £25.99 *
- Print Dress £19.99
- Black Backless Dress £14.99
- Chain detail blouse £8.99
- Print Blouse £11.99
- White shirt £12.99
- Black trousers £8.99
- Long sleeve dress £19.99
- Floral Dress £19.99
If you like this, you might also like:
- Valentino and Chloe| Get the Look for Less| Birthday Giveaway
- My M.A.C cosmetics story and where I buy it for less
- One Minute Zero Calorie Protein Dessert
- Oxblood under £50 list
- My Affordable Wardrobe Edit
Kitty & B x
* I know, it’s just over £25, but under £26 didn’t have quite the same ring!