The Ultimate Designer Shoe Dupes| £8 – £41

Designer Shoe Dupes| £8 - £41

I filmed a Shoe Haul recently and it struck me that actually I should have done it as designer dupes. Unfortunately, I accidentally deleted some footage (waahh!)! But, all is not lost as I decided to re film and make the focus affordable designer shoe dupes.

I love how the high street and online retailers pick up designer trends and make them accessible to everyone and I have found some amazing designer dupes that are £41 or less. So, there's a Valentino Rockstud dupe for £41, a Chanel dupe for £8, a Gianvito Rossi dupe for £16 and, a little random, but a Hunter wellies dupe for £39.95 (I got mine for £16.95 in the sale, see the post: Joules Sale Haul)

The main designer shoe dupe that inspired me was the ones that I get the most love for and that I have written about twice already on this blog: Valentino and Chloe vs Boden and Very and also Chanel and Rockstud inspired modern vintage chic.

I also have to give a shout out to Kapinda as I found the Chanel dupes over on her blog: Kapinda Butler. Thanks my love!

A new YouTube video at last!

So, I've put together a lookbook and a bit of chatty haul and styling video so you can see the 4 shoes that I have picked out to showcase - as I said, they range from £8 to £41! Considering their designer counterparts retail up to £680, I am pretty pleased!

Because I love you so much, I've done a bit more digging and I've also linked alternatives to the ones I have, which are below. Enjoy!

Hopefully you've noticed that I've changed my camera after I had a bad time with the Nikon D3300. I took it back (3 times) and now I'm using my new 4k bridge camera that I absolutely love and it is a dream to film with. So, let's hope I can be a bit more consistent with uploads now. Let me know what you'd like to see on our YouTube channel and I'll pick the most requested to film.

Click the cog to watch in HD, as it looks so much better when you do!

Gianvito Rossi Dupes and Originals

Rockstud Dupe and originals

Mine are these Boden Heels

SHOP THE SHOES
Boden Ashley Heel Chanel Inspired Modern Vintage Chic with Rockstud dupes Kitty and BBoden ShoesBoden shoes

Here are some alternatives:

Chanel Dupe and original

Chanel dupe £8

Chanel original c.£450

Hunter Boots and Dupes

Joules Welly

Field Wellies

There's a Hunter Sale on, with boots from £39. Otherwise, here are some originals.

P1050166

What I'm wearing in the video:

Denim Jumpsuit
Lace cami
Bag colourblock
Necklace
Black/Tan bag (OLD)
Scarf: Old, but lots of alternatives from £4.50 from Lush, which is where it's from.

Designer Shoes Dupes Header Image Kitty and B

The music

I found the awesome music on Soundcloud and got permission to use it:

www.andrewapplepie.com
soundcloud.com/andrewapplepie
www.andrewapplepie.bandcamp.com

Follow Kitty & B: Twitter | Facebook| Instagram | YouTube | Snapchat (KittyandB)| Bloglovin' | Pinterest

I'd love to know which are your favourites? Have you seen or blogged about any other great dupes? Let me know! x

I've linked up with #mumsthatslay | #iwillwearwhatilike | #brilliantblogposts | Classy Monday | Hello Monday | Shoe and Tell |#EatSleepBlogRT#MMBH | Your YouTube

This post contains some affiliate links.

28 Comments

1. August 30, 2016 / 10:18 am

Amazing post Kitty. I’ll check out the YouTube video soon. I love your dupes! After buying designer shoes pre-mummy days I’ve now realised the shoes I actually love the most are from the high street. You can still find great quality shoes without the big name. Although I do prefer leather shoes as they always seem a bit more comfortable for me and my size 7s! Gosh I still need to start my YouTube clips. Maybe you could be my coach!!! 😉 #mumsthatslay
    Sunita recently posted…Lucky Things Music: Hip-hopping at FUN DMC, Cargo in ShoreditchMy Profile

• August 31, 2016 / 10:03 am

Thanks, lovely! I am the same as you – on maternity leave, I started to look more to the (online) high street and there are some amazing finds out there and places I never thought of looking before. I am always wary of the quality and comfort, but so far, I have been impressed. The Boden ones are the best in terms of quality as they are suede leather, so they’re a more durable and comfy option. But, I have to say, the others are not bad at all and are all comfortable so far. I’ll be trying the pink plexi ones on Friday night and so that will be a good test! Would love to see your YouTube vids – please do some beauty vids! ???x

2. August 30, 2016 / 12:58 pm

Oh my goodness I caved in and got the boden ones- fantastic post and you happened to be looking at one of the styles I was lusting over so the purchase was a no brainer! Thank you Kitty for your post and so glad I found your site again! 🙂 although my bank manager may not agree in time!
    #mumsthat slay

• September 9, 2016 / 9:52 pm

Hi lovely. Sorry for the delay. I have been on Maid of Honour duties! Yay, did you get the navy or the beige? I love mine so much, I’m tempted to get the navy, too. My bank manager has disowned me, I think! Oops! #mumsthatslay xx

3. September 1, 2016 / 8:14 pm

Oh my gosh this is the best post ever. Love the plexi shoes, as soon as my foot injuries healed I will have to treat myself to some glamorous feet candy. Great post! Thanks for linking up on #MumsThatSlay Yvadney x
    Yvadney @ Style After Nine recently posted…MY AUTUMN JACKET EDIT WITH LYSTMy Profile

• September 9, 2016 / 10:01 pm

Oooh, sounds painful! Hope you feel better soon. It’s been so long since I’ve worn heels and I have to say, it feels good! Haha. The plexi ones are actually comfortable, for a heel of that height. £16! Ridiculous! Heading over to your Autumn jacket edit now. Yessss!

#mumsthatslay x

4. Sheila Reeves
    September 9, 2016 / 5:36 pm

I’m really tempted by the Boden ones now, I need shoes for my nieces wedding and none I’ve tried so far have been right, not comfy, either too flashy or too dull – I’m just worried they might be a bit high for me, normally wear flats now so got out of the practice of heels!

• September 9, 2016 / 10:05 pm

Hello lovely. I almost wore them to my sister’s wedding last week, but it was all a bit muddy, so I had to leave them in my case. Boo! But, I can say that they are definitely comfortable. The heel isn’t too high and the ankle straps certainly help, too! I have had so many compliments from people of all ages on them, so I am REALLY tempted to get the navy, too! Oops! Haha. xx

5. Tamara
    September 14, 2016 / 7:08 am

These dupes are just amazing!

XoXo,

Tamara – LoveofMode.com

• September 15, 2016 / 9:51 am

Aren’t they! Pleased with what I found! Love your latest post with the embroidery. I am definitely going to try that! X

6. September 14, 2016 / 2:01 pm

Why pay more when you can pay less I say! These are fab dupes thanks for sharing

• September 15, 2016 / 9:47 am

Too true! So many great dupes out there that are actually well-made, it would be rude not to check them out! #coolmumclub

7. September 14, 2016 / 7:55 pm

You gotta love dupes! All the shoes look amazing..I would not mind a pair or two…or more

• September 15, 2016 / 9:46 am

?? That’s my problem – I had to tell myself that was enough. But, I kept finding more! I’ve stopped…for now! ?x

8. September 14, 2016 / 10:04 pm

Ahhh this post is fantastic! I love a designer looking shoe at a high street price!

• September 15, 2016 / 9:45 am

Absolutely! The high street really is fab for that and seems to get better each year! X

9. September 15, 2016 / 3:58 pm

High street is always copying designers. It’s a great way to get a trendy item for a fraction of price. However most times the quality is appalling but I guess what can you expect for the price like this.

• October 8, 2016 / 9:30 pm

That’s something I realised very soon after having B – my shoe (and spending) style changed very dramatically. Nice to have a few, more affordable treats instead though! ?x

10. September 17, 2016 / 12:16 pm

could never afford designer shoes… but these are fab

• October 8, 2016 / 9:29 pm

When you can get so many good alternatives on the high street, you might as well, hey! ? x

11. September 26, 2016 / 8:41 pm

Awwww thanks for the shoutout hun! I need to get back to blogging soon though. I am inspired ? I love your videos looking forward to more of them hopefully the camera works out well x
    Kapinda recently posted…CHANEL INSPIRED SLINGBACK SHOESMy Profile

• October 8, 2016 / 9:31 pm

Sorry for the delay, lovely. We’re getting ready to move house! Please do get back into it. Love reading your blog! Thanks for the support, it always means a lot! ??

12. October 2, 2016 / 6:34 pm

I love those wellies!! Actually I love all of the shoes you featured.
    I’m currently looking for more rain boots. 🙂 I’m totally going to look into Joules. 🙂
    Thanks for sharing! #mmbh

• October 5, 2016 / 6:18 pm

Thanks my love! They have such a good range and I think they look every bit as stylish as Hunter boots. They’re pretty good with sending out offers on their mailing list, which is where I tend to find my best bargains! #MMBH x